His story is exceptional and he is now at the pinnacle of his chosen sport with new goals as the bar gets raised year on year. His professionalism and drive keep him moving forwards and his positive attitude help him navigate the curve balls.
Brand activity can include:
- Brand Ambassador – taking your brand to an engaged and targeted audience. Professional and dynamic representation of your brand.
- One off campaigns – Andrew has a lot of experience in helping to develop, create and deliver one off brand campaigns and can offer production assistance if needed.
- Content creation – He is now highly skilled at creating brand content and product placement. He has worked for over 10 years on brand supported edits and has built an excellent team of story tellers to help him create impressive documentaries, webisodes or adverts.
- Product review – Andrew would be happy to review your product and create content around it in line with your brief.
- Event speaking – Now a very confident speaker, Andrew can speak at your brand conference or event with an interesting, engaging and funny delivery. He can drive home points such as the importance of goal setting, preparation, teamwork, overcoming adversity, commitment and passion for what you do.
- Activation/experience days – For corporate experience days or brand competition winners, imagine experiencing an in depth view of the big wave scene in Nazare. Andrew will take you on a tour of the famous North Beach (Praia do Norte) as well as the lighthouse, big wave surfing museum and preparation warehouses where the teams get ready to hit the waves.
Andrew’s media presence is significant and he is constantly in the mainstream or surfing news. In the UK alone he’s featured on BBC The One Show, been interviewed by Jeremy Paxman on Newsnight, been in 3 Blue Peter episodes, BBC Secret Britain and much, much more. He has also featured in all of the big mainstream newspapers as well as a huge number of online press articles (CNN, Sky News, BBC news).
His social media platforms are totally organic and highly engaged. We have found that brand competitions work particularly well in spreading the message to a captive audience. Andrew uses Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and is consistent at posting and creating stories.
Big wave surfing is no longer a niche sport. It has huge mass appeal and it’s easy to see why. These gladiators pitch themselves against the most severe elements for an incredible thrill. But it goes much deeper than that. Big wave surfing is a lifestyle, a way of life.
There are so many benefits for brands to be associated with a professional athlete like Andrew and the fascinating sport of big wave surfing. What Andrew does is extreme and Andrew needs equipment or services that he can rely on in difficult situations. What better brand endorsement can you get.